Le forum français de Jared Leto !
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Bienvenue ! Cet espace est fait pour vous les fans alors exprimez vous , c'est ici que ça se passe ! PEACE

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 ...
Voir le deal

Alexandre

+22
AmaRanTh
lizah
Angel
Lost_girl
addicted
chimere
cybelia
Gâ-L
Mary_from_Mars
Welcome to the Universe
Mo
Nausistrata
FrenchyEchelon
Kiara
sarou_30STM
myworld
Mélanie
Olympias
Nitara
Lyva
didou
**JellyBean**
26 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Suivant
AuteurMessage
FrenchyEchelon
Echelon 7 : A Modern Myth
FrenchyEchelon

Alexandre - Page 7 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Alexandre   Alexandre - Page 7 EmptyVen 18 Mar - 23:47

Ben, il y a deux passage avec Alexandre ou on crois qu'il va l'embrasser... Sous la tente avec les autres géneraux....
La : http://caras-galadhon.emunova.net/Staff/Divers/slash/alexander/banalex.jpg

didou : ah vi ok
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.provehito-in-altum.com
Gâ-L
Gâ-L

Alexandre - Page 7 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Alexandre   Alexandre - Page 7 EmptySam 19 Mar - 1:13

A ce propos on attend tjs une certaine fic...
Lyva
Lyva

Alexandre - Page 7 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Alexandre   Alexandre - Page 7 EmptySam 19 Mar - 3:49

Euuh pour la mort de Alexandre, moi j'avais entendu une hypothèse comme quoi il s'était laissé mourir après la mort d'Hesphaestion (pas dans le film lol).... Wink
http://www.myspace.com/lyva
FrenchyEchelon
FrenchyEchelon

Alexandre - Page 7 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Alexandre   Alexandre - Page 7 EmptySam 19 Mar - 5:06

C'est un peu le principe... un ulcère il me semble quie c causer par un choque a la base...il l'aurai développé par sa douleur et cela aurai fini par l'emporter....
FrenchyEchelon
FrenchyEchelon

Alexandre - Page 7 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Alexandre   Alexandre - Page 7 EmptySam 19 Mar - 17:20

Lyva, là on a besion de ton aide !!!!

Citation :
Here's a description of the event and a review of it by this guy who claims he went. I'm hoping he's COMPLETELY wrong about what Stone said:

"Oliver Stone to speak at UC Berkeley on his epic 'Alexander'

FILMMAKER Oliver Stone will discuss his recent epic, "Alexander," in connection to the pursuit of the classics, as part of "The College Presents" series at the University of California's College of Letters & Science in Berkeley.
Director of the Oscar-winning "Platoon," "The Doors," "Born on the Fourth of July," "JFK," "Nixon" and "Any Given Sunday," Stone will take part in the free event at 7:30 p.m. Monday at Wheeler Auditorium on the UC campus.

The director will talk about the responsibilities, challenges and attraction of being a filmmaker.

Ralph Hexter, UC professor of classics and comparative literature and dean of arts and humanities, will host the discussion, which will center around representing ancient history to a broad, modern audience.

A question-and-answer session with the audience will follow.

"Alexander" is based on the story of Alexander the Great, who conquered most of the known world by his mid-20s. Colin Farrell plays the legendary Greek in the movie.

— Barry Caine "

***********MAJOR SPOILERS WARNING ABOUT THE DVD EDIT******************

I went to this tonight & Oliver was WONDERFUL!!! He went over the filmmaking process in great detail, & described some of the major changes he's made to the DVD. He said somethiung about it coming out "June....July 5th"... but later in the interview... it seemed it may be coming out sooner, so I don't know if I misunderstood something he said. Does anyone know?

Here's some tidbits from the interview-- which was filmed & should be online soon at Berkeley's "ETA" edu website.

http://berkeley.edu/

http://ls.berkeley.edu/CollegePresents/

For one, the film will go from the last scene of Alexander as a child straight into Alexander at Gaugamela, instead of having the scene with the adolescent Alexander & Olympias at that point. He explains how that tightens up the film & solves several structural problems while opening up opportunitues later for him to delve deeper into the psychological & philsophical connection Alexander has with his mother in his final thoughts right before he dies. There are some major & profound changes to his origional film-- and the way Oliver described them-- they sound breathtakingly intense.

He talked about reactions to the film in different countries, & analyzed what went wrong & what went right in various places. America ripped it the shreds, but the British were even crueller. Surprisingly, the rest of the non-English speaking world embraced it. The film has made to date 150 million just in overseas sales, and has made more money than the five Academy Awards winners did overseas put together.

He talked a lot about his choice of Colin Farrell and why he felt he was amazing in the role, taking on a very difficult & complex challenge which should bring him more positive recognition in later years as more & more people become fans of the film who will watch it again & again & study it thouroughly.

The interviewer, Ralph Hexter, (the Dean of University of California, Berkeley's College of Letters & Science & professor of classsics) asked him about how he felt about Troy. They both actually liked Troy-- & appreciated that just like Homer did in his own time-- the scriptwriter was able to rearrange the story a bit & tell a slightly different version to suit his audience, like the Bible does. Oliver didn't have the luxury to re-write history, and explained that it would have been easier to simply make Alexander a hero who kills Darious & marries Statira & wins in the end to live happily forever, but that's not the whole story or the real story. He couldn't make up a story like Gladiator because Alexander was a real person. They talked about Alexander compared to the Passion too, & unfortuntely, when they asked for a show of hands for who liked the Passion-- I raised mine on accident-- I thought they meant Alexander. I haven't seen the Passion-- not my kinda thing.

He explained that he left out the Oracle at Siwa partly because it was on the way between journeys from here to there without adding much more development of the plot (as his mother has already drummed it into his head that's he's divine, and descended from Achilles, destined to die young but with great glory). Oliver said that even though it would have looked beautiful onscreen to show Siwa, it would give the film too much of a kind of "Carlos Castaneda" fated element to the story, when he was trying to show Alexander more as a human man with genuine free will but influnced by his mother that he was a God. He didn't want the film to give the impression that Alexander was a genuinely supernatural figure-- he was bringing in the human drama. I'm totally paraphrasing, & I hope I understood what he said correctly.

He was asked about whether the film was implying anything about the US involvement in Iraq, & he said that while it was strange to have the US follow his Alexander plans-- the film had already been in the works in one form or anoither since the 80s, so no, he wasn't implying anything about Bush. He did bring up poignant parallels between Alexander & JFK many many times-- the men and the films.

He said it was a mistake for him to emphasize Alexander's sexuality as much as he did in the film-- as it wasn't neccessary to dwell on it so much for people to get the idea. He said there's enough film representations of gay relationships such as in Guy Van Sant that people could get the idea of what he was saying in Alexander without being hit over the head with too much of it for their tastes. At the start of the interview, he had promised never again to make a film including both the military and bisexuality, laughingly, chastised, hanging his head in mock contrition. He went into some of the historical descriptions of sexual instruction-- how men before 19 learned from men, but after marriage neede to produce heirs, and the changes to social & sexual expectations that happened as men aged through their lives. He explained that in those days, people thought sperm contained knowledge, so it was almost festishistically worshipped, as the human body in those days was worshipped, for its creative powers & powers of imparting wisdom, while females were not thought to have any creative power at all (ovum not having been understood.)

He had GREAT things to say about Colin, and said he was looking for someone who could play a man who was both intensely masculine & capable of being vulnerable & feminine, a dual nature kind of guy, wheras Brad Pitt and Russell Crowe would have been total brawny men. He said he was talking with him just 2 days ago, & that Colin said he did his best for Alexander. I totally agree with him. The changes that Oliver's making should really tighten up the film, and make Alexander's character stronger without losing his loving relationship with Hephastion. Oliver's going to cut out the scenes where the anxious adolescent Alexander is being counseleed by his mom to distrust everyone. I think its a good idea to remove those scenes, as they don't add much to the story, -- but I'd still like to see them on the DVD as extras because Olympias is amazingly vicious about Philip, intensely protective of Alexander & comes off as powerfully cool & calculating in them. Even though Colin really doesn't look young enough to play a convincing teen there-- & I don't believe a teen of his stauture would have been so high-strung & formal as to say some of the things Oliver's script has him saying, ("I wish, mother, you would see the light" reminded me of Hitchcock's Psycho) I still love the scene. The film overall will work much better without it though, as the first time you see Colin as Alexander he'll be the strong, tough, determined, & self-assured leader at Gaugamela planning a strategic attack, rather than a Hamlet-like conflicted overgrown boy hanging from his mother's apron strings, upset about being torn between loving both his mother & his father when they hate each other.

Oliver SAID..., but I'm not sure.. he was going to have the film jump straight from Colin as a child to the scene at Guagamela.... but later on he was still discussing the scene at Phillip's wedding being somewhere in the film... so perhaps that's just been moved somewhere elkse in the film? I'm not sure about that...or if I heard it right, but I hope it'll be there on the DVD somewhere. Oliver said that at the END of the film, as Alexander is dying, his last thoughts will be of his MOTHER, and he will stregthen the point that that's what's been driving Alexander-- the fact that his mother likely killed his father & the intense pain & guilt & grief it brings him, because of the way people thought 2 thousand years ago. He brought up the Orestia triolgy & the way that un-avenged crimes against your father would curse the son, and about how what happened between Olympias & Phillip weighed heavily on his mind and drove him further & further to fulfill his father's dreams without returning home.

He recommended Alexander books by Tarn, Robin Lane Fox, and Guy Rodgers (The Ambiguity of Power.) He held up a copy of Robin Lane Fox's "The making of Alexander" and said it's availble online. I LOVE my copy Smile
He also reccommended reading the origional sources, Plutarch, Arrian, etc etc.

The cameramen told me the entire interview should be avialable online at ETA Berkeley edu.com in a day or two.
Lyva
Lyva

Alexandre - Page 7 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Alexandre   Alexandre - Page 7 EmptyDim 20 Mar - 19:45

Waouh !!!! Vive le boulot mdr Laughing
Je la met dans le topic traduc padme Wink

Ok, je l'avé mi ici parce que ca concerne surtout le film dans son ensemble et pas que Jared...mais ca sera plus simple c vrai... on commentera ici....(F)
FrenchyEchelon
FrenchyEchelon

Alexandre - Page 7 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Alexandre   Alexandre - Page 7 EmptyJeu 24 Mar - 20:50

Les filles !!! J'ai besion de toutes les infos sur le tournage d'Alexandre que vou pouvez avoir... en particulier celles qui concernent Jared et Colin, les anécdotes ce genre de choses....

Je sais que Colin a fini le tournage dans le platre.... mais j'aimerai bien savoir comment....
didou
didou

Alexandre - Page 7 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Alexandre   Alexandre - Page 7 EmptyJeu 24 Mar - 21:01

Citation :
A la fin du tournage d'Alexandre, l'acteur Colin Farrell se cassa la cheville et le poignet à l'hôtel. Il restait encore quelques séquences à tourner. L'acteur partit aussitôt à Bangkok se faire poser un plâtre amovible sur la jambe. Dès le lendemain, il était de nouveau devant les caméras, peu après le lever du soleil, prêt à terminer l'aventure.

source : www.allocine.fr
myworld
myworld

Alexandre - Page 7 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Alexandre   Alexandre - Page 7 EmptyJeu 24 Mar - 21:04

k'est ce kil a bien pu faire pr se casser le poignet et la cheville ds un hotel ce colin ?
en tt k je suis sure ke padmé tu vas nous trouver une super histoire la dessus lol
Nitara
Nitara

Alexandre - Page 7 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Alexandre   Alexandre - Page 7 EmptyJeu 24 Mar - 21:27

je crois que c'est car il était plein comme une barrique (bourré) mais je suis pas sûr à vérifier donc!!!!!!!;-)
FrenchyEchelon
FrenchyEchelon

Alexandre - Page 7 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Alexandre   Alexandre - Page 7 EmptyJeu 24 Mar - 21:27

Ah oui, j'avé zappé l'hotel.... oh ben oui vé bien trouver quelque chose... si vous avez d'autres anecdotes....

*Frenchy qui vient d'entendre la zik d'Alexandre dans l'emission d'Arthur alors même qu'elle tape ce message*
FrenchyEchelon
FrenchyEchelon

Alexandre - Page 7 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Alexandre   Alexandre - Page 7 EmptyJeu 24 Mar - 23:35

"L'acteur d'origine irlandaise s'est fait une entorse au pied ce week-end en tombant dans l'escalier de son hôtel de Bangkok."

Faut etre con... lol

*dit-elle en s'étant littéralement tolé hier matin pour atteindre la porte avant que mon pere l'ouvre et voit que j'était sur le net a 7h du mat....*
Mon pauvre genoux souffre encore....[/quote]
FrenchyEchelon
FrenchyEchelon

Alexandre - Page 7 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Alexandre   Alexandre - Page 7 EmptyJeu 24 Mar - 23:54

Ahhhh je l'aime ce Colin (pas autant que Jared evidement mais quand meme)

Citation :
Vendredi 26 novembre 2004

Colin Farrell réprouve les avocats grecs défendant l'hétérosexualité d'Alexandre le Grand

L'acteur a réagi à la plainte d'un groupement de vingt-cinq avocats grecs qui a menacé de poursuivre la Warner et Oliver Stone.

Colin Farrell a déclaré: "Est-ce que je pense qu'Alexandre le Grand était bisexuel ? Oui, absolument ! Ne poursuivez pas Oliver Stone, poursuivez-moi plutôt ! Et dites-moi ce qu'il y a de mal là-dedans, essayez... Comment allez-vous prouver que le mec n'était pas bi ? Sortez de votre cadre de pensée bigot et voyez juste que c'était quelque chose de très beau. Nous avons reculé dans nos moeurs à cause de notre manie à juger tout le temps. Pourquoi en faire toute une affaire ? Allez juste voir le film."

Angelina Jolie, qui joue la mère du personnage historique dans le film, ajoute : "Le film n'a pas pour sujet le sexe. Il s'agit d'amour tout simplement." Le groupement d'avocats réclame en tout cas qu'il soit expressément fait mention que le film est une fiction et ne reflète pas la réalité.
myworld
myworld

Alexandre - Page 7 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Alexandre   Alexandre - Page 7 EmptyVen 25 Mar - 0:47

BIEN ENVOYE COLIN !!!!!!
c 'est pas possible de faire des histoires là dessus, qu'est ce que ca peut faire de dire qu'il etait bi si s'etait vrai!
je vois pas la honte qu'il y a la dedans, surtt qu'oliver l'a dépeint comme une tres belle histoire d'amour !!
justement c'est un bel hommage

pfffff , quel bande de c***
myworld
myworld

Alexandre - Page 7 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Alexandre   Alexandre - Page 7 EmptyVen 25 Mar - 4:20

j'ai trouvé ca sur allociné, j'espere que tu ca va t'aider, mais tu dois les avoir deja lu, enfin ds le doute je poste ! ange10

Des conditions météo dantesques !

Le tournage d'Alexandre s'est déroulé en partie dans des zones désertiques du Maroc. L'équipe du film a notamment du faire face à une gigantesque tempête de sable alors qu'elle se préparait à reconstituer une bataille. Les températures, qui avoisinaient d'ordinaire 30 à 35 degrés, chutèrent alors soudainement de 20 à 25 degrés pendant les averses ou les vents de sable.

Il était une fois Brad Pitt...

Avant que Jared Leto ne soit finalement désigné pour incarner Héphaïstion, le meilleur ami d'Alexandre dans Alexandre d'Oliver Stone, c'est Brad Pitt qui était le mieux placé pour le rôle. Mais il refusa de participer à l'aventure en raisons de divergences artistiques concernant son rôle.

( tant mieux, ca aurait ete nul avec brad, pas assez charismatique pour incarner hephastion!)

Un tournage aux quatre coins du monde

Le tournage d'Alexandre s'est déroulé aux quatre coins du globe. "Parce que c'est une sorte de "road-movie", Alexandre nous imposait de trouver des paysages correspondant à la Macédoine, la Perse, la Bactriane, la Sogdiane, l'Hindu Kush et l"Inde", explique le chef décorateur Jan Roelfs. L'équipe du film s'est ainsi rendue au Maroc et en Thaïlande pour les extérieurs, et dans les studios britanniques de Pinewood et Shepperton pour les intérieurs. En marge du tournage à proprement parler, Oliver Stone et son directeur de la photo Rodrigo Prieto sont en outre partis à Malte et dans l'Himalaya pour filmer des images de fond pour les effets visuels.

et yav aussi l'article sur colin
vraiment sorry si tu connaissais deja ......
FrenchyEchelon
FrenchyEchelon

Alexandre - Page 7 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Alexandre   Alexandre - Page 7 EmptyVen 25 Mar - 12:27

Oui, j'avais déja lu ca....

Mais c bien que ce soit ici ^^

*A hate de commencer sa fic*
FrenchyEchelon
FrenchyEchelon

Alexandre - Page 7 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Alexandre   Alexandre - Page 7 EmptyJeu 31 Mar - 18:50

Jared en interview !!!! je veux ca dans le dvd !!!!!

Alexandre - Page 7 Behindthesceneshared02
Alexandre - Page 7 Behindthescenesjared01
Alexandre - Page 7 Behindthescenesjared03

Mon dieu !!!!! C'est pas humin d'être beau comme ca !!!!

Il est beau comme un dieu.... non C'EST UN DIEU !!!! Bave1 Coeur Love2 Love1 wink
didou
didou

Alexandre - Page 7 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Alexandre   Alexandre - Page 7 EmptyJeu 31 Mar - 21:05

aaaaaaaaah t'as trop raison frenchy !!!!!!!! merci !!
Lyva
Lyva

Alexandre - Page 7 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Alexandre   Alexandre - Page 7 EmptyVen 1 Avr - 2:11

Rooh il a des tous petits yeux tous fatigués notre pauvre Jared Wink (Bourreau ce Stone...)
Mais il est trop beauuuuuu et ya intérêt que les bonus du DVD à la hauteur ! Wink
Mélanie
Mélanie

Alexandre - Page 7 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Alexandre   Alexandre - Page 7 EmptyVen 1 Avr - 3:00

vivement le dvd!!!!
Mary_from_Mars
Mary_from_Mars

Alexandre - Page 7 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Alexandre   Alexandre - Page 7 EmptyVen 1 Avr - 11:04

oooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,
c'est un dieuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FrenchyEchelon
FrenchyEchelon

Alexandre - Page 7 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Alexandre   Alexandre - Page 7 EmptySam 2 Avr - 11:28

Voila ce que dit une fille d'un group yahoo Colin/Jared

Citation :
OK guys - I know I'm appalling, but just found out that the 2 DVD disc 'Alexander' set from Region 2 has hidden features, outtakes and...DELETED SCENES!!!!!!!

Est ce que j'ai bien compris ce que j'ai compris ????
cybelia
Echelon 3 : Mission
Echelon 3 : Mission
cybelia

Alexandre - Page 7 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Alexandre   Alexandre - Page 7 EmptySam 2 Avr - 14:46

FrenchyEchelon a écrit:
Citation :
DELETED SCENES!!!!!!!

Est ce que j'ai bien compris ce que j'ai compris ????
YES !!! Pourvu que ces fameuses "DELETED SCENES" soient celles qu'on attend...

A part ça, miam miam pour les photos de l'interview...

Cybelia.
http://cybeliacottage.free.fr/
FrenchyEchelon
FrenchyEchelon

Alexandre - Page 7 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Alexandre   Alexandre - Page 7 EmptySam 2 Avr - 14:49

Pour ce qui est du contenu de ces scenes.... je crois qu'il faut pas rever trop.... on sais déja ce qui a été dit la dessus... enfin on peut tjs esperer....
Mais on aura ptet des scens de tout les deux ensembles dans leur jeunesse... Héphaistion qui reconforte encore Alexandre....
Gâ-L
Gâ-L

Alexandre - Page 7 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Alexandre   Alexandre - Page 7 EmptySam 2 Avr - 18:54

Hyaaaaaaaaaa oui plein de scènes plein de scène peu importe ce que c'est tant qu'ils sont dedans ! plaugh
Contenu sponsorisé

Alexandre - Page 7 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Alexandre   Alexandre - Page 7 Empty

Alexandre
Page 7 sur 14Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Suivant